For Your Safety…
In an effort to avoid potential injury to yourself and others, please
take a seat upon boarding the bus. If you must remain standing,
ensure you are behind the white or yellow line on the aisle floor at
the front of the bus. Hold onto the post, overhead bar or strap
whenever possible to avoid falling while standing.
Remaining near the entrance to engage in conversation with the
operator while the bus is in motion is not permitted as, in the event
of a collision or sudden stop, your personal safety, as well as the
safety of others, may be jeopardized. In addition, it could be
distracting to the driver and may impede the flow of passengers
Your cooperation will help us in providing safe travel for all customers.
• Please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
• Drivers do not carry change.
• For safety and insurance reasons all baby strollers must be folded before entering the bus.
• Shirts and footwear must be worn.
• When crossing the street, wait until the Bus drives away so you have a clear view of oncoming traffic.
• Use caution if standing.
• Open alcohol is not permitted on any bus.